Alexa Echo. No Question. BOOM!
1. Better sound quality for music.
2. Better interactive quality overall.
3. Superior human/machine interactions.
4. WAY MORE pleasant female voice.
5. WAY MORE fun things you can do.
6. WAY MORE responsive – you don’t have to yell and scream at it to get it to turn on.
7. Far more intelligent and intuitive. Works seamlessly with my Amazon account, my Google calendar and Gmail. When I ask it to play “Meditation Music” that is what it plays – unlike Google who seems to confuse Heavy Metal with Chamber Quartets and thinks New Age music is Rap.
8. I give it a 10 out of 10 for being head honcho during the Robot Uprising.
In fact I am so damned impressed with my new Alexa Echo Dot that I am REPLACING the Google Home in my living room with one. Buh Bye ugly Google bish.
Until next time …